P24 HIV Antigen ELISA
As of 2009, according to the WHO:
- An estimated 33.3 million people are living with HIV
- 2.5 million are children under the age of 15
- 2.6 million people are newly affected each year
At the forefront of HIV Research: Basic Virology and Immunology, Detection, Diagnosis, Treatment and Monitoring
The Alliance HIV-1 p24 Antigen ELISA®* is for the detection of HIV-1 and HIV-0 subtypes in human serum, plasma, cell culture supernates and dry blood spots (DBS). This kit provides reagents for immune complex dissociation (ICD) of antigen/antibody complexes in serum, plasma and dry blood spot samples and proprietary antibodies increasing the sensitivity of the assay. The ELAST™ p24 ELISA Amplification System also improves the sensitivity of Alliance HIV-1 p24 ELISA kits by approximately 25-fold while extending the dynamic range of the assay.
Feature and Benefits
- Increased Sensitivity for low viral load
- 100 fg to 6,250,000 fg detection curve (12.5 to 200 pg/mL), translates into 12-fold increase in sensitivity
- Sample matrix: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernate and Dry Blood Spots (DBS)
- Pure p24 positive control (200 ng/mL) that allows curve flexibility
- Standard Curve: from 12.5 pg to 100 pg
- ICD Curve: from 25 pg to 400 pg
- Upper Stretched curve: from 12.5 pg or 25 pg to 4000 pg
- Lower Stretched curve: from 3.5 pg to 100 pg, 400 pg or 4000 pg
- Low sample volume requirement (50 uL)
- Complete Kit, ready to use
This kit is intended for research purposes only and is not approved for diagnostic use.
This kit provides reagents for confirming positive results. Positive results are confirmed by neutralization...
The Alliance HIV-1 p24 Antigen ELISA is for the detection of HIV-1 and HIV-0 Subtypes in human serum,...
NEW! p24 ELISA DBS Sample Buffer. Same Alliance HIV-1 p24 Antigen ELISA Ultrasensitive Assay now available...