P24 HIV Antigen ELISA
As of 2009, according to the WHO:
- An estimated 33.3 million people are living with HIV
- 2.5 million are children under the age of 15
- 2.6 million people are newly affected each year
At the forefront of HIV Research: Basic Virology and Immunology, Detection, Diagnosis, Treatment and Monitoring
The Alliance HIV-1 p24 Antigen ELISA®* is for the detection of HIV-1 and HIV-0 subtypes in human serum, plasma, cell culture supernates and dry blood spots (DBS). This kit provides reagents for immune complex dissociation (ICD) of antigen/antibody complexes in serum, plasma and dry blood spot samples and proprietary antibodies increasing the sensitivity of the assay. The ELAST™ p24 ELISA Amplification System also improves the sensitivity of Alliance HIV-1 p24 ELISA kits by approximately 25-fold while extending the dynamic range of the assay.
Feature and Benefits
- Increased Sensitivity for low viral load
- 100 fg to 6,250,000 fg detection curve (12.5 to 200 pg/mL), translates into 12-fold increase in sensitivity
- Sample matrix: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernate and Dry Blood Spots (DBS)
- Pure p24 positive control (200 ng/mL) that allows curve flexibility
- Standard Curve: from 12.5 pg to 100 pg
- ICD Curve: from 25 pg to 400 pg
- Upper Stretched curve: from 12.5 pg or 25 pg to 4000 pg
- Lower Stretched curve: from 3.5 pg to 100 pg, 400 pg or 4000 pg
- Low sample volume requirement (50 uL)
- Complete Kit, ready to use
This kit is intended for research purposes only and is not approved for diagnostic use.
The Alliance HIV-1 p24 Antigen ELISA is for the detection of HIV-1 and HIV-0 Subtypes in human serum,...