With its groundbreaking features and expanded capabilities, the Optima™ 8x00 series is more than just an evolution of the world’s most popular ICP-OES… it’s a revolution. Built around the proven design of the Optima platform, the 8x00 series delivers breakthrough performance through a series of cutting-edge technologies that enhance plasma stability, simplify method development and dramatically reduce operating costs:
- Flat Plate™ Plasma Technology — with a patented, maintenance-free RF generator uses half the argon of traditional systems dramatically reducing operating costs.
- Patented Dual View — offers radial and axial viewing of the plasma for effective measurement of elements with high and low concentrations in the same method.
- PlasmaCam™ Viewing Camera — offers continuous viewing of the plasma, simplifying method development and enabling remote diagnostic capabilities for maximum uptime.
The Optima 8x00 is available in two models:
- Optima 8000 – a bench-top, dual-view ICP-OES with full-wavelength-range CCD array detector, delivering flexibility and excellent analytical performance.
- Optima 8300 – a bench-top, dual-view ICP-OES with two solid-state SCD detectors, delivering superior detection limits and true simultaneous measurements.
*** At the Pittcon 2012 conference in Orlando, Florida, the Optima 8300 ICP-OES was just awarded Best New Spectroscopy Product of 2011 by SelectScience ***