AlphaLISA no-wash ELISA kits
- The Alpha Donor bead (blue) is coated with streptavidin which captures the biotinylated antibody.
- The Acceptor bead (red) is coated with analyte-specific antibody.
- The beads are brought into proximity through binding to the analyte.
- When excited by laser at 680nm, the Alpha Donor bead releases singlet oxygen which travels to the nearby Acceptor bead where it induces emission of light.
AlphaLISA immunoassay kits: finally, a true no-wash ELISA
Utilizing a proprietary bead-based technology, AlphaLISA is the premier alternative to traditional ELISA. The narrow and bright emission spectra of the unique Alpha technology makes AlphaLISA the most sensitive no-wash, high throughput assay for small molecules, large proteins and complex samples such as serum and plasma.
When to Use:
- Save Sample: better sensitivity than ELISA
- Save Time: no wash steps to slow your research
- Save Effort: homogeneous assay all in one well
Moderate-high throughput, precious samples, serum or lysates
Detection and Automation:
EnVision®, EnSpire™, JANUS®
AlphaPlate™, OptiPlate™, CulturPlate™, 1/2 Area Plate
The benefits of AlphaLISA for endogenouos cellular kinases
- Measure over-expressed and endogenous phosphorylated
- Validated on many different cell lines
- Easy to miniaturize and automate
- Culture cells and measure kinases in a single well
For more information on AlphaLISA, please visit www.perkinelmer.com/NoWashELISA
*AlphaLISA is for research use only, not for diagnostic procedures. Detailed information AlphaLISA assays and kits can be found here.
|Central Nervous System|
Virtually anything can be measured quickly and easily with Alpha ELISA alternative technology: enzymes,...